9.14.2014

Is Shaming a Sham?

My new YouTube commentary video is now posted, featuring questions and thoughts on fat shaming, thin shaming, and shaming in general, in regards to a recent study. Also included are my personal book recommendations to help with overcoming the mindset of taking things personally. Please see below for all pertinent links. Enjoy!

Take 7 minutes to watch the video below, or click here to read the transcript.

What are your thoughts on shaming and how to deal with it?
Leave a comment to let me know!

>Click here to read the article that inspired my video: Fat Shaming Doesn't Motivate Obese People to Lose Weight

>Click here to read my thoughts on shaming in regards to Matt Forney's essay 'You're Damn Right I'm Shaming You'

>Click here for Trolling For a Living by Matt Forney

>Click here for The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz

>Click here for How To Stop Being Teased and Bullied Without Really Trying by Dr. Izzy Kalman  (Click here for the audiobook)

>Click here for my collection of favorite quotes from The Four Agreements


Thanks for watching, reading, and visiting.

No comments: