12.20.2014

Winter Rage: A Light for the Darkness

Rage against the dying of the light.
Dylan Thomas

Please enjoy my color-infused photographs captioned with song lyrics.
(YouTube links included)
Rage on.
There's a dark and a troubled side of life,
but there's a bright and a sunny side, too.
Keep On The Sunny Side
There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.
Rocky Horror Picture Show

Now I have traded the dark for the light.
I Saw The Light
Better get ready, gonna see the light.
Crystal Blue Persuasion
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
Bridge Over Troubled Water
The breeze is so busy it don't miss a tree,
and the old weepin' willer is laughin' at me.
Oklahoma!
I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining, because I'm free.
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten,
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
Life of Brian
6 Practical and Powerful Ways to Overcome Depression
ZenHabits


May the winter solstice bring with it the return of much sunlight!

Thank you for reading.

Get Eve In Your Feeds:

No comments: