9.30.2016

Why I'm Taking a Break from Blogging

For all the thoughts that come into my mind that I want to write about, my blog isn't always the right place to express them. Plus, I don't always want to spend the time it takes to write out my thoughts when I have more worthwhile things to be doing, such as taking care of the house, the man, and the cats, not to mention sleeping, running, relaxing, eating, watching movies, reading, and, of course, working for a living.

I started this blog in 2009 when my life was very different. Now after a year of steady work, and getting more settled into life (relatively speaking) after two years on the Olympic Peninsula, I recognize that changes need to be made. So, I am choosing less blogging (having already ditched Farcebook) so that I can redirect my efforts elsewhere.

While this post is an announcement for readers, more importantly it is my way of gaining closure by freeing myself from a self-imposed obligation, so that I can begin to work towards what comes next in life, whatever that may be.

With limited time online I plan to use it to work on my multiple micro-entrepreneurial endeavors at Amazon, Redbubble, Society6, and Zazzle. By branching out from blogging I will be able to shift my writing focus to ebooks at Amazon without thinking that I still have to blog. Granted, I know I will blog again someday, but until then I am not going to give myself anxiety over it. Please sign up for email notifications in the sidebar to get notified when I blog next.

Thanks to my three gift shops at Redbubble, Society6, and Zazzle, I am also able to supplement my need for expressive writing by creating hundreds of products featuring my original photography, witty thoughts, and graphic designs, which I will continue to promote through my social media outlets. Please visit my gift shops in the sidebar to see what I am designing and creating.

Thank you to all buyers and promoters;
I appreciate your support!

Please find me on the social media accounts below that I currently use to promote my opinions, books, photos, and product creations. I will not be posting the same things on every account, so feel free to enjoy me where you please. 

Here is where to find me and what you will find me posting:
G+ shop promotions 
Instagram smartphone photos and no promotions
Pinterest shop promotions, memes, images, and info
Twitter opinions, photos, and shop promotions

So, with all that said, and more written than I had intended, it is time for bed. Please contact me with your comments, feedback, questions, and product requests, using the contact form in the sidebar. 

T H A N K   Y O U,   R E A D E R S

Death is but a door,
time is but a window.
I'll be back.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
BUY BOOKS, GIFTS, & MORE @ EVE'S STORES:
Amazon Books






No comments: