11.12.2016

Did You Get Trumped? How to Move On & Live with a President You Don’t Want

Three words: Best. Election. Ever.

What a phenomenal electoral upset, which hasn’t upset me as much as it has others. While I am not government’s Number 1 fan, I am a fan of chaos and shaking up the corrupt and complacent establishment, which is exactly what happened this year.

However, not everyone is happy about it, understandably. I can recall my own unhappiness with the presidential election results eight years ago, along with my disgust for Washington state government in general and the slanderous railroading of Ron Paul (and his supporters) by the GOP establishment.

Having set my non-voting principles aside this year for the good of taking a sanctioned stab at upsetting the establishment and to wind up on the winning side feels nothing but Trumpendous, assuming my vote got counted. 

Granted, time will tell what becomes of a Trump presidency, but I am prepared for what comes next in America and I look forward to scrutinizing his performance based on his campaign promises during his time in office, and resisting any of his mandates should I feel so compelled. But I digress.

With thousands, and possibly millions, of people taking the loss harder than I could have imagined (because I didn’t cry when Obama won), the mindful side of me feels a duty as a writer and experienced loser to reach across the aisle with an empathetic hand, to those Berned by Hillary for the nomination, to those Trumped by the presidential upset, and to anyone who is unhappy with any electoral outcome; and that is what I have done with my newest ebook: Did You Get Trumped? How to Move On & Live with a President You Don’t Want.

I offer five tips in Did You Get Trumped? with honest sincerity sans jeering jubilation, in the hopes that people will use the information to move on with their lives and better themselves for themselves no matter who is president.

My speculation is that if Hillary would have set an example by rallying her loyal troops and addressing her supporters on election night, even if the ship was sinking, people may not be as upset as they are now and some of it could be subconscious. I would feel extremely let down if my candidate didn’t make an appearance as a show of strength during the darkest hour; it would sting deep. 

Realizing that only makes me want to reach out to help others, with insight based on my experiences from being on the losing side in 2008 and losing hard against not only Obama but the GOP establishment, the media, and popular opinion.

The people in this nation do need to heal, not necessarily as a nation but as individuals in their own way, so I am doing my part to help in my own way. I offer my ebook, Did You Get Trumped? ($2.99 Amazon), to the people to help them move on, heal, be mindful, find bliss, live life, and have faith because this won’t last forever.

Magna vis est in mundum ~ Eve 


Do you know someone who can’t move on from the Election of 2016? You can help them by sharing my latest ebook, Did You Get Trumped?, with them. Thanks! Email feedback here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
BUY BOOKS, GIFTS, & MORE @ EVE'S STORES:
Amazon Books






No comments: