11.19.2016

Grab Your Pussy, Trump's Coming

Grab Your Pussy, Trump's Coming: One of my newest designs inspired by (1) the uproar over what Donald Trump said years ago and (2) his upcoming presidential inauguration on January 20, 2017. 

Admittedly, I haven't listened to nor read precisely what Trump said because it doesn't concern me, however I've gotten the impression it has something to do with a cat. Is that correct? 

Why people get so upset over a little pussy is beyond me. 

You can find 'Grab Your Pussy Trump's Coming' in my Redbubble and Teepublic shops on shirts, coffee mugs, posters, art prints, greeting cards, post cards, notebooks, and much more! 

Celebrate the historic Trump inauguration with your favorite pussy and share the love!

Thanks! ~ Eve Penman @ Redbubble & Teepublic

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
BUY BOOKS, GIFTS, & MORE @ EVE'S STORES:
Amazon Books






No comments: