1.20.2017

Grab Your Pussy, Trump Is Here!

After these last 16 years, I never thought I would be excited for a president, but here I am, legitimately thrilled with anticipation to see what becomes of a Trump presidency. Anything can happen and I have no doubt anything will happen, and that is what will make it all the better! 

So, goodbye to America's first robotic, fully-teleprompted puppet-president; may his and his predecessor's legacies be pulverized under the hellacious heel of Donald J. Trump. 

I even figured out the perfect parody song for the event: Movin' on out, from the east side, we finally lost our piece of the piiiieeeeeee! Indeed, I am singing and 100% excited. Trump Day 2017 off from work is going to be Trumpendous! 

Along with America getting an update today, I will be treating myself and my hair to a much-needed color boost with the most appropriate of colors for life in a blue state -- RED! Yep, a day of Trumping around with fresh red hair in a county that is so very, very blue is just what the pussy ordered.

Speaking of pussies, have you seen my uber-awesome 'Grab Your Pussy, Trump Is Coming' design, along with all my other original pro-Trump designs? What do you think of them? 

If you haven't seen the designs yet, please remedy that by enjoying this short video below that I created this week using YouTube Editor (40 seconds); it features images of my own Trump designs on the most popular products in my gift shops, along with lots of thanks to you wonderful buyers. 

All links for the shops are in the sidebar and at the bottom of this post under the thank you banner; comments are encouraged and appreciated! What are you doing for Trump Day?

No comments: