2.19.2017

Minimizing the Economic Burden that Obama Unconstitutionally Placed on Americans

I did not want a president and I did not want to vote. I was perfectly happy not wanting any president.

However, I also do not want to pay taxes and you cannot live one day in Washington State without paying some sort of tax. So, I strategically caved and voted for Trump based on him being the closest thing to anti-establishment that may ever be president in my lifetime.

And I will be damned if that man hasn't already come through for me (on his first day in office) and the people of America who have been taxed for far too long. 

I encourage everyone to know how to read legislation and legalese since that is the language that controls Americans, so here is the full text of President Trump's Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal,  signed January 20, 2017.

The gem of it, to me anyway, is Section 2, which is so beautiful I had to make an image of it just to accentuate its outstanding awesomeness (below). It got me all verklempt when I read it, so consider yourself warned; it's a tear-jerker.

Granted, I know the anti-statist argument against executive orders too well, and I do not care to hear it; because it is the intention behind the order that speaks volumes more to me than the fact it is an evil executive order, so keep it to yourself and enjoy!

No comments: