Buffalo Bill for Diet Coke: He Wants to Wear You Like a Suit

Since watching Silence of the Lambs recently,
I don't see the Diet Coke commercial the same way:
You're so cute
I want to wear you like a suit
I think you'd look pretty good on me 
Buffalo Bill for Diet Coke:
He Wants to Wear You Like a Suit

But maybe that's just me?
Contact | Donate | Hire | Support

Shop Eve's Online Markets
 Distribly  *  eBay  *  PayLoadz  *  Society 6  *  Zazzle 

Visit Eve's Blogs

 Cosmic Pix  *  Fungus Rules  *  ProseAndPix

Find Eve on Social Media

 Facebook  *  Flickr  *  G+  *  MySpace 
 PaperLi  *  Pinterest  *  Twitter  *  YouTube 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why So Syrias? People Shouldn't Worry About the Syria Airstrikes

Trees by Eve: Pacific Northwest Tree Photography on Instagram

15 Reasons to Get Rid of Stuff (When Preparing to Turn 40)